GBIT – Glass Bottle Impact Tester
Special instrument for testing the impact resistance ability of various glass bottles and jars. Attribute
- The sample clamp is able to move flexibly on vertical or horizontal direction, convenient for adjusting the sample position.
- Instrument design accord with the law of the conservation of energy, ensured the testing accuracy and test reliability.
- Stable and accurate pendulum able to rotate and release freely.
- With stainless steel safety shield.
- User-friendly design, easier for operation.
- Sample diameter range: Ф20-130 mm (clamps for other range available)
- Max. impact energy: 2J
- Resolution : 0.1J for each lattice (when impact energy larger than 0.6J) 0.05J for each lattice (when impact energy less than 0.6J)
- Energy loss: ≤1.5% PE
- Dimensions: 530 x 350 x 700 mm