Innovative, small size stand-alone equipment acc. to ASTM D 2500 - IP 219 - ISO 3015 with touch-screen interface, Ethernet, USB and serial port.Insulated metal jacket conform to ASTM, IP, DIN and ISO standard methods.
- Enamel finished steel-aluminium case, benchtop version.
- Insulated metal jacket conform to ASTM, IP, DIN and ISO standard methods.
- One glass sample container with mirror conform to ASTM, IP, DIN and ISO standard methods.
- Two models, one for jacket temperatures till -60°C (suitable for tests at standard temperature of 48, 24, 0, -18, -33 and -51°C) and one till -80°C (suitable also for -69°C tests) with +/- 0.2°C regulation accuracy. Both units are equipped with a patent-pending integrated cooling system based on thermoelectric cooling: in this way we have reduced dimensions, weight, power consumption, noise and heat dissipation making moreover the equipment more reliable since single-stage cooling compressors require much less maintenance if compared with cascade double-stage ones.
- Optical detection of cloud point through IR sensor.
- Temperature sensor: Pt100 RTD. Accuracy of temperature reading: +/- 0.1°C.
- 8.4 inches touch screen interface that permits to introduce the analytical data, control the test and display the results. Tests can be run acc. to ASTM/IP/ISO/DIN methods or to user defined methods. Software includes diagnose and calibration tools with all modern QC routines.
- Two USB, one RS-232 and one Ethernet connector for connecting to printers and network even through wireless pendrives.
- English written user manual. CE marked.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections: 700 W power supply (CP-60) and 1000 W (CP-80). Dimensions and weights (l x w x h): 350x700x700 mm, 40 kg (CP-60) and 400x750x750 mm, 50 kg (CP-80).