Innovative CFPP, small size stand-alone equipment acc. to ASTM D 6371, IP 309, EN 116 with touch-screen interface, Ethernet, USB and serial port.
- Enamel finished steel-aluminiumcase, benchtop version.
- Insulated metal jacket conform to ASTM, IP, DIN and ISO standard methods. - One glass sample container conform to ASTM, IP, DIN and ISO standard methods.
- Two models, one for jacket temperatures till -60°C (suitable for tests at standard temperature of -34 and -51°C) and one till -80°C (suitable also for -67°C tests) with +/- 0.2°C regulation accuracy. Both units are equipped with a patent-pending integrated cooling system based on thermoelectric cooling: in this way we have reduced dimensions, weight, power consumption, noise and heat dissipation making moreover the equipment more reliable since single-stage cooling compressors require much less maintenance if compared with cascade double-stage ones.
- Automatic determination of CFPP : sample temperature decrease is monitored by the software and vacuum applied every 1°C. Two IR photocells permit to measure CFPP during aspiration or release.
- Temperature sensor: Pt100 RTD. Accuracy of temperature reading: +/- 0.1°C. - Filtration unit composed by 20 ml pipette, filter holder and 45 microns filter. - 3-way solenoid valve for vacuum controlled by the software. Vacuum unit required if not already available.
- 8.4” touch screen interface that permits to introduce the analytical data, control the test and display the results. Tests can be run acc. to ASTM/IP/EN methods or to user defined methods. Software includes diagnose and calibration tools with all modern QC routines.
- Two USB, one RS-232 and one Ethernet connector for connecting to printers and network even through wireless dongles. - English written user manual. CE marked. - For 220 V/50 Hz connections: 500 W power consumption.
- Dimensions and weights (l x w x h): 350x700x700 mm, 40 kg (CFPP-60) and 400x750x750 mm, 50 kg (CFPP-80).