Fuel freezing point
Innovative, small size stand-alone equipment acc. to ASTM D 2386 with touch-screen interface, Ethernet, USB and serial port.Insulated metal jacket conform to ASTM, IP, DIN and ISO standard methods.
- Enamel finished steel-aluminium case, benchtop version.
- One glass sample container conform to ASTM, IP, DIN and ISO standard methods.
- Thermally insulated jacket capable to reach -80°C in less than 30 min equipped with a patent-pending integrated cooling system based on thermoelectric cooling: this technology has permitted to reduce dimensions, weight, power consumption, noise and heat dissipation making the equipment more reliable since single-stage cooling compressors require much less maintenance if compared to cascade double-stage ones.
- Optical detection of freezing point through IR sensor: sample is cooled until crystals appear and then heated until their disappearance to determine the result.
- Temperature sensor: Pt100 RTD. Accuracy of temperature reading: +/- 0.1°C.
- Electric stirrer 75 rpm complete with brass stirring coil and mechanism.
- 8.4 inches touch screen interface that permits to introduce the analytical data, control the test and display the results. Tests can be run acc. to ASTM/IP/ISO/DIN methods or to user defined methods. Software includes diagnose and calibration tools with all modern QC routines.
- Two USB, one RS-232 and one Ethernet connector for connecting to printers and network even through wireless pendrives.
- English written user manual. CE marked.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections: 1000 W power supply.
- Dimensions and weights (l x w x h): 400 x 750 x 750 mm, 50 kg.