Twin-unit Foaming Bath
- Steel frame supporting two Pyrex jars, one for tests at 24 and one for tests at 93.5°C.
- Aluminium covers with two holes for the cylinders: locking clamps to hold the cylinders in position and thermometer jacket.
- Electrical bath stirrer on the jar cover.
- Stainless steel heaters.
- Stainless steel cooling coils: when connected to a cold water source, it permits to keep the bath temperature (24°C) prescribed in ASTM D 892 sequence 1.
- High precision variable area flowmeters complete with needle valves, supports and diffuser connections. Individual calibration certificates.
- Microprocessor thermoregulator with PID action and built-in digital display 0.1°C accuracy (one for each bath). Probe: Pt100 RTD.
- Safety devices against overheating and low level on both jars.
- Easy access control box.
- English written user's guide and installation instructions.
- For 220V / 50Hz connections. Power consumption 2200 W.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 1050 x 420 x 680. Weight: kg 60 approx.
- CE marked.
- Version with mass flow controller and software also available.
AD0892-200 Twin-unit apparatus
ACCESSORIES Foaming test
AD0892-A00 Wet test meter
AD0892-A01 Officially certified wet test meter
AD0892-A02 Air pump
AD0892-A03 Glass drying tower
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
CONSUMABLES Foaming test
AD0892-C00 Graduate pyrex glass cylinder
AD0892-C01 Rubber stopper with air inlet and outlet
AD0892-C02 Norton spherical Alundum gas diffuser stone (certified for permeability and pore size)AD0892-C03 Mott stainless steel cylindrical gas diffuser (certified for permeability and pore size)
TA012C-N00 ASTM 12C thermometer (-20°C/+102°C)
Specifications may vary without notice.
The Foaming test apparatus is supplied bare without glassware, diffusers, accessories and consumables.