RPVOT / TFOUT turbine oils
- Enamel finished steel case, benchtop version.
- Stainless steel tank. Capacity: 70 liters.
- Stainless steel top cover.
- One support rack for the vessels.
- Electric stirrer to ensure temperature uniformity.
- Microprocessor controlled thermoregulator with PID action and built-in digital display 0.1 °C accuracy. Probe: Pt100 RTD. Regulation accuracy: ± 0.1°C.
- Working range: from ambient to 170°C.
- Stainless steel heaters, SSR controlled.
- Independent motor for each vessel, inverter controlled.
- Safety devices against overheating and low level.
- Signal conditioning board: it provides to transform the signals coming from the vessels into the RS-232C serial protocol making the apparatus connectable to a PC through serial port.
- Software running under Windows Xp/Vista/7 that shows on separate graphs the pressure data coming from the vessels and the temperature of the heating bath. Data are stored on the hard disk in .TXT file format and can be retrieved, compared and printed. Diagnostic and calibration routines permits to accurately verify and calibrate temperature, pressure and rotation speed.
- English written user manual. CE marked.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections: 4000 W power consumption.
AD2272-100 Apparatus. Dimensions: 750 x 750 x 980 mm. Weight: 150 kg
ACCESSORIES RPVOT / TFOUT Turbine oils
AD2272-A00 Rotating vessel, AISI 316 stainless steel
AD2272-A01 Table support with swivelling castors
PC01 Desktop PC
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
CONSUMABLES RPVOT / TFOUT Turbine oils
AD2272-C00 Gasket for vesselAD2272-C02 Glass sample container
AD2272-C03 PTFE disc
AD2272-C04 Set of n°10 Copper coil
AD4742-C00 Glass sample container with PTFE disc for ASTM D 4742
AD4742-C01 Aluminium spacer
TA037C-N00 IP 37C thermometer (+144°C/+156°C)
TA102C-N00 ASTM 102C thermometer (+123°C/+177°C)