- Enamel finished steel case, benchtop version.
- Electric heating plate.
- Brass oil cup with insulating handle (n°1 Pt100 with cable and quick connector supplied with the instrument).
- Electronically driven mechanism that passes the flame over the cup at the correct intervals for the correct amount of time: electric pilot flames in conjunction with a solenoid valve on the gas line automatically light the flame and relight in case it extinguishes during the test.
- Second generation ionization flash sensor.
- Flame extinguisher: automatically extinguishes the flame covering the cup in case a fire is detected or after fire point detection.
- PC based controller with touch-screen interface.
- Software characteristics: selection of the ASTM/IP test method or setup of up to 40 custom methods, introduction of the test parameters through the touch screen, possibility to change the setpoint during the test, “search” option (for sample with unknown flash point), selectable cooling time, storage of up to 400 test results and possibility to retrieve and print test reports, LAN connectivity, calibration and diagnostic routines.
- LAN connectivity: the apparatus can be connected directly to a hub to become part of the user network: a software supplied with the apparatus permits to retrieve data also from another PC.
- Flash and fire point detection through ionization sensor: the apparatus also provides an alert if a flash has occurred at the first flame application, warning that the test result is not reliable. The flash point temperature remains shown on the display until the operator’s acknowledgement.
- Safety device is provided to stop the analyzer if a flash has not been detected at a temperature 30°C over the preset value or at a temperature of 400°C. This safety device could be excluded to perform "search" tests.
- English written user manual. Microsoft Windows original license.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 360 x 460 x 680. Weight: kg 36 approx.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections: 600 W power consumption.
- CE marked.
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
AD0092-C00 Oil cup
AD0092-C02 Pt100 probe
AD0092-C03 Electric ignitor