Worked penetration results may be used to establish the consistency of lubricating greases after prolonged working. The change in worked penetration results on a grease after prolonged working are believed to be a measure of its shear stability under the conditions of the test.The electrically operated grease working machine consists of a geared motor for 60 strokes/min mounted on a aluminium base with clamps to fix the grease workers. The number of strokes, continuously showed on a display, can be preset to stop the worker after any required number of strokes up to 100,000.
- Cast aluminium base, machine worked and enamel finished. Benchtop version.
- Geared motor unit for 60 strokes/min.
- Two crank flanges, cast iron.
- Programmable counter with six digits.
- Two grease workers.
- Two worker plates, 51 holes.
- Wrench for opening and closing of grease workers.
- For 380V / 50Hz connections: 600 W power consumption.
- English written user manual.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 450 x 450 x 350 approx. Weight: kg 30 approx.
- CE marked.
- Single and dual units available.
AD0217-100 Single-unit grease working machineAD0217-110 Dual-unit grease working machine
AD0217-A00 Worker plate, 51 holes
AD0217-A01 Worker plate, 270 holes (FTMS 313.3)
AD0217-A02 Lip seal for rod
AD0217-A03 Overflow ring
AD0217-A04 Blank cup cover (used when preheating the sample prior to test)