Oxidation stability of greases
The apparatus consists of a benchtop case containing an aluminium block and the electronics: a touch screen interface on the front permits to control the equipment. Temperature and pressure data are graphically shown and can be retrieved or printed: the software comprehends also a diagnostic and calibration routine. Vessels are equipped with a pressure transducer and a quick connect cable for the connection to the instrument: an oxygen line consisting of a flexible tube with valve and gage permits loading operations.
- Enamel finished aluminium and steel case, benchtop version.
- Dry block heater, two, four or six-place.
- 8.4” touch screen color interface that permits to set block temperature, start/stop tests, enter sample data, diagnose and calibrate temperature and pressure sensor. Temperature digital display with 0.1°C accuracy and +/- 0.1°C regulation accuracy connected to Pt100 RTD. Selectable kPa/psi pressure indicators with 0.1 kPa/psi accuracy: high precision electronic pressure sensors 0 to 2000 kPa scale with 0.1% f.s. accuracy.
- Working range: from ambient to 120°C. Regulation accuracy: ± 0.1°C.
- Stainless steel cartridge heaters, SSR controlled.
- Independent safety device against overheating.
- Oxygen distributor with gage and flexible tube with quick connects for rapid filling of the vessels.
- User friendly graphical software complete with diagnose and calibration routine.
- N° 2 USB ports, n° 1 RS-232 interface and n° 1 Ethernet port on the back panel for the connection to printers or laboratory network.
- English written user manual. CE marked.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections: 2000 W max power consumption.
AD0942-600 Apparatus for two vessels, aluminium block. Dimensions: 600 x 760 x 770 mm. Weight: 80 kg.
AD0942-610 Apparatus for four vessels, aluminium block. Dimensions: 600 x 760 x 770 mm. Weight: 110kg.
AD0942-620 Apparatus for six vessels, aluminium block. Dimensions: 650 x 760 x 770 mm. Weight: 130kg.
AD0942-A00 Oxidation vessel complete with valve, bursting disk, pressure transducer head cable and connector
AD0942-A01 Stainless steel dish holder
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL003 Official Certificate for Pt100 simulatorCONSUMABLES
AD0942-C00 Gasket for vessel
AD0942-C01 Glass sample container
TA022C-N00 ASTM 22C thermometer (+95°C/+103°C)