Wheel bearing test
The apparatus consists of a benchtop case containing all the electronics and supporting the front-wheel hub and spindle assembly encased in a thermostatically controlled air bath. The motor is placed in the rear and rotates the spindle at 660 rpm through a V-belt drive.
- Enamel finished benchtop steel case. Hinged shield with thermal insulation. Safety switch that stops the motor and the heating when the shield is open.
- Stainless steel bearing spindle fixed to the body with insulating spacers. Jacket for ASTM 7C spindle thermometer.
- Stainless steel hub with aluminium driven pulley and leakage collector.
- One Timken n° 15118 bearing with n° 15250 cup.
- One Timken n° 9074 bearing with n° 9196 cup.
- 1/3 HP electric motor with metal shaft extension, drive pulley and fan built exactly as prescribed by the ASTM D 1263 test method. The motor is mounted on an adjustable support to permit tightening the pulley.
- Stainless steel heaters.
- Microprocessor thermostat with PID action and built-in digital display 1°C accuracy. Probe: Pt100 RTD.
- Working range: from ambient to 165 °C. Regulation accuracy: +/- 1°C.
- Safety devices against overheating.
- Digital timer for the operation time regulation: it stops the spindle automatically after the preset time has elapsed.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections: 1700 W power consumption.
- English written user manual.
- CE marked.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 550 x 450 x 380 mm. Weight: 70 kg.
AD1263-110 Apparatus with digital display for the spindle temperature
AD1263-A00 Torque wrench
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
AD1263-C00 Large bearing
AD1263-C01 Small bearing
TA007C-N00 ASTM 7C thermometer (-2°C/+300°C)