Evaporation loss of greases and oils
The apparatus consists of a case containing a stainless steel bath and supporting precision flowmeters. The bath is equipped with a stainless steel cover with holes for the introduction of the evaporation cells.
- Enamel finished benchtop steel case.
- Stainless steel bath with drain valve. High efficiency thermal insulation.
- Electric stirrer with stainless steel shaft and propeller.
- Stainless steel heaters.
- Stainless steel cell support.
- High precision flowmeters with needle valve and complete with calibration certificate. For a flow rate of 2 l/min.
- Air filter containing glass wool.
- Microprocessor thermoregulator with PID action: built-in digital thermometer 0.1°C accuracy. Probe: Pt100 RTD. Test range: from ambient to 160°C.
- Safety device against overheating and low-level.
- English written user manual.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connection. Power consumption 2000 W.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 800 x 400 x 700 approx. Weight: kg 45 approx. (four-unit version).
- CE marked.
- Two and four place units available
- Version with mass flow controllers and software also available.
AD0972-A00 Stainless steel cell with copper coil for air heating
AD0972-A01 Test cup for oil
AD0972-A02 Test cup for grease
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
TA022C-N00 ASTM 22C thermometer (+95°C/+103°C)
TA067C-N00 ASTM 67C thermometer (+95°C/+155°C)