Roll stability of lubricating grease
The apparatus consists of a benchtop case with a hinged shield that covers the rolling mechanism vane. Two and four-cylinder units are available.
- Enamel finished benchtop steel case.
- Upper vane hosting the rolling mechanism ball bearing mounted. Aluminium bearing supports.
- Thermally insulated hinged cover with safety switch that stops the roller motor, fan and heater when opened.
- Microprocessor thermoregulator with built-in digital display 0.1°C accuracy. Probe: Pt100 RTD. Working range: from ambient to 100 +/- 1°C.
- Safety device against overheating.
- Stainless steel heater.
- Fan for air circulation inside the cylinder vane.
- Set of stainless steel cylinders with threaded caps and 5 kg brass roller weights.
- Electronic timer that stops the test at the end of the preset time. Buzzer that sounds to alert that test is completed.
- Electronically driven motor for operation at 10 and 165 rpm. Thermally protected against overload.
- Control box containing all the electronics.
- English written user manual.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections: 1000 W power consumption.
- Four-cylinder apparatus also available.
- CE marked.
AD1831-100 Two-cylinder apparatus. Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 500 x 400 x 400. Weight: 55 kg
AD1831-110 Four-cylinder apparatus. Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 500 x 650 x 400. Weight: 80 kg
AD1831-A00 Cylinder with threaded caps
AD1831-A01 Roller weight, 5 kg
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator