High temperature evaporation loss
The apparatus consists of a case hosting the aluminium block and supporting precision flowmeters. The block has jackets for the introduction of the cups: the air preheater is in the bottom. Each position is equipped with a digital display, connected to a thermocouple, that continuously shows the temperature of the air coming out from the cell.
- Enamel finished benchtop steel case.
- High efficiency thermal insulation to avoid heating of the external case.
- Aluminium block with holes for the introduction of the cell.
- Air preheater inserted in the bottom of the block, one for each position: each preheater is independently regulated through an electronic voltage variator.
- Stainless steel band heaters.
- Covers, air eduction tubes hoods and cups, stainless steel. Kalrez gaskets.
- Digital displays (one for each position) for the indication of the temperature of the air coming out from the cells. Probe: type K thermocouple (also supplied).
- High precision flowmeters with needle valve and complete with calibration certificate, 0-3 l/min scale.
- Air filter fixed on the case and containing glass wool.
- Microprocessor thermoregulator wiith PID action: built-in digital thermometer 0.1°C accuracy. Pt100 probe. Test range: from ambient to 316°C.
- Safety devices against overheating.
- English written user manual.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connection. Power consumption 2000 W.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 860 x 730 x 520 approx. Weight: kg 100 approx. (2-place version)
- CE approved.
- Two and four-place units available
AD2595-A00 Digital thermometer
CONSUMABLESAD2595-C00 Type K thermocouple with supports (for air temperature measurement)
AD2595-C01 Cover and eduction tube
AD2595-C02 Sample cup with hood
TA003C-N00 ASTM 3C thermometer (-5/+400°C)
Copper Strip Corrosion
Water washout characteristics of lubricating grease