Existent gum in fuel
The apparatus consists of a benchtop case which houses an aluminium heating block. Two versions are available: one for the “Air Jet” test on gasoline and one for both the “Air and Steam Jet” tests with a built-in steam superheater. Steam generator and air blower are also available.
- Enamel finished benchtop steel case with robust base to support the heating block.
- Five-place aluminium heating block with steam outlets. Stainless steel steam coils and outlets (removable).
- Stainless steel coaxial heater.
- Stainless steel steam superheater inserted in the case. Complete with regulator.
- High precision flowmeter for the Air Jet test: range from 0 to 12 m3/h.
- Stainless steel gauge for the Steam Jet Test: range from 0 to 6 psi.
- Microprocessor thermoregulator with built-in digital display 1°C accuracy. The probe is a PT100 RTD. Regulation accuracy ± 0.5 C. Working range: from ambient to 300°C.
- Safety device against overheating.
- Easy access control box placed on the right side of the apparatus containing all the electronic and electrical components: anodized aluminium control panel with english written indications. Main and heater switch.
- English written user manual.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections. Power consumption: 3500 W.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 860 x 560 x 840 approx. Weight: 98 Kg.
- CE marked.
AD0381-100 Apparatus for the Air and Steam Jet tests
AD0381-110 Apparatus as above but only for the Air Jet test (without steam superheater). For 220V/50 Hz. Power consumption: 2000 W. Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 750 x 490 x 680 approx. Weight 73 Kg approx.
AD0381-A00 Electric Steam generator (400V/50 Hz, 10 kW)
AD0381-A01 Air Blower (380 V/50 Hz, 0.5 kW)
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
AD0381-C00 Pyrex glass sample container
TA003C-N00 ASTM 3C thermometer (-5°C/+400°C)