Rust preventing characteristics of inhibited mineral oil
The apparatus consists of a benchtop case containing a dry block heater or a stainless steel tank and a support for the stirrer motors. Each position is equipped with an independent motor: in this way it is possible to use single positions and leave turned off the motors of the positions not used.
- Enamel finished benchtop steel case.
- Stainless steel tank or aluminium block heater with jackets for glassware.
- Electric stirrer in the versions with oil bath.
- Stainless steel heater.
- Electric stirrer motors, one for each position: complete with pulleys, belts and ball bearing mounted spindles.
- Stainless steel shafts: the shafts can be lifted to insert the glassware.
- Microprocessor thermoregulator with PID action and built-in digital display 0.1°C accuracy. Temperature probe: PT100 RTD.
- Safety device against overheating (and low-level in the versions with oil bath.
- Easy access control box containing all the electronics: anodized aluminium control panel with English written indications.
- English written user manual.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connection: 600 W power consumption.
- CE marked.
- Two, four and six-unit apparatus available.
- Glassware, covers, specimens, specimen holders not included.
AD0665-100 Two-unit apparatus, oil bath. Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 540 x 350 x 720. Weight: 35 kg approx.
AD0665-110 Two-unit apparatus, aluminium block. Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 640 x 350 x 720. Weight: 50 kg approx.
AD0665-120 Four-unit apparatus, oil bath. Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 720 x 350 x 720. Weight: 55 kg approx.
AD0665-130 Four-unit apparatus, aluminium block. Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 720 x 350 x 720. Weight: 60 kg approx.
AD0665-140 Six-unit apparatus, oil bath. Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 900 x 350 x 720. Weight: 75 kg approx.
AD0665-150 Six-unit apparatus, aluminium block. Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 900 x 350 x 720. Weight: 80 kg approx.
AD0665-A00 Specimen grinding equipment
AD0665-A01 Blade for heavier than water fluids
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
AD0665-C00 Steel specimen
AD0665-C01 Perspex specimen holder
AD0665-C02 PTFE specimen holder
AD0665-C03 Pyrex beaker, 400 ml
AD0665-C04 Acrylic cover for beaker
AD0665-C05 PTFE cover
TA009C-N00 ASTM 9C thermometer (-5°C/+110°C)