Vapor pressure of liquified petroleum gases
The apparatus consists of a floor mounted water bath with a support for three vapour pressure cylinders.
- Enamel finished steel case.
- Stainless steel water bath suitable for the immersion of three vessels. Drain cock on the rear of the apparatus.
- Electric stirrer.
- Stainless steel heater.
- Microprocessor thermoregulator with built-in digital display 0.1°C accuracy. The probe is a PT100 RTD. Regulation accuracy ± 0.1°C. Working range: from ambient to 80°C.
- Safety device that cuts off the power supply and lights a lamp on the control panel in case of overheating of the liquid in the bath or lowering of the water level.
- Easy access control box placed on the right side of the apparatus containing all the electronics: anodized aluminium control panel with english written indications.
- English written user manual.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections. Power consumption: 1000 W.
- Dimensions (l x w x h ): mm 500 x 300 x 850 approx. Weight 50 kg approx.
- CE marked.
AD1267-A00 LPG vapor pressure cylinder
AD1267-A01 33 1/3% lower chamber
AD1267-A02 Pressure gage Bourdon type spring gage Ø 114 mm, range 0/100 psi
AD1267-A03 As above, range 0/300 psi
AD1267-A04 As above, range 0/600 psi
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
AD1267-C00 Gasket (to connect air chamber to pressure gage).Pack of 10
AD1267-C01 Gasket (to connect upper chamber to straight through valve). Pack of 20
AD1267-C02 Gasket (to connect lower chamber to straight through valve). Pack of 20
TA018C-N00 ASTM 18C thermometer (+34/+42°C)
TA065C-N00 ASTM 65C thermometer (+50/+80°C)