Glassware corrosion test
The apparatus consists of a benchtop case hosting the heating bath (aluminium block bath also available) and a rear frame with a manifold for the cooling water and a series of supports for the condensers. The main advantage of the aluminium block apparatus is that hot oil and fumes are completely eliminated.
- Enamel finished benchtop steel case.
- Stainless steel oil bath with four holes for the glassware. Optionally, aluminium block heater with four holes for the glassware.
- Electric stirrer (only in the water/oil bath versions).
- Stainless steel electric heater.
- Glassware support with lifting device.
- Removable stainless steel cover.
- Frame supporting a manifold with four water outlets with regulating valve. A second manifold is provided for connection to the outlets of the condensers.
- Electronic thermoregulator with PID action and built-in digital display. Probe: Pt100 RTD.
- Working range: from ambient to 160°C.
- Safety device against overheating and low-level.
- Four high precision variable area flowmeters 150 mm scale length, 0 to 130 ml/min measurable flow with hose connectors at the outlet. Inlet connected to a manifold.
- English written user manual.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections. Power consumption: 2000 W.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 700 x 400 x 850 mm. Weight: 50 kg approx.
- CE marked.
- Six and eight-place apparatus also available. For low-boiling accessories please request separate quotation.
- Version with mass flow controller and software also available.
AD1384-100 Four-place apparatus, water/oil bath
AD1384-110 Four-place apparatus, aluminium block
AD1384-120 Six-place apparatus, water/oil bath
AD1384-130 Six-place apparatus, aluminium block
AD1384-140 Eight-place apparatus, water/oil bath
AD1384-150 Eight-place apparatus, aluminium block
AD1384-A00 Set of four specimen bundles
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
AD1384-C00 Container, 1000 ml with cover
AD1384-C01 Condenser, glass, 400 mm length
AD1384-C02 Aerator tube
TA001C-N00 ASTM 1C thermometer (-20°C/+150°C)