Rust protection by metal preservatives in the humidity cabinet
The apparatus consists of a floor mounted case containing a stainless steel tank and the rotating mechanism. A control box located on the right side contains all the electronics.
- Enamel finished case, floor mounted version with swivelling castors.
- Stainless steel tank complete with drain tube and valve.
- Device for automatic adjustment of the water level.
- Stainless steel heaters: dedicated switch for the auxiliary heater.
- Ring diffuser complete with 20 Alundum air diffuser stones.
- Air supply line consisting in trap and filter, pressure regulator, 0-400 kPa gage, high precision 250 mm scale flowmeter (scale 0-1200 l/h) and glass tower and the air pump.
- Stainless steel rotating stage for 0.33 rpm speed. Externally mounted gear reduced motor.
- Drip pan mounted under the rotating stage to catch oil and condensed water dripping from the panels.
- Stainless steel cover with two layers of desized cotton cloth.
- Microprocessor controlled thermoregulator with built-in digital thermometer 0.1 °C accuracy. The probe is a PT100 RTD. Regulation accuracy ± 0.5 °C at the working temperature of 48.9 °C.
- Safety device against overheating and low-level.
- English written user manual.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections. Power consumption: 1500 W.
- Dimensions: mm 850 x 750 x 1100. Weight: 140 kg approx.
- CE marked
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
AD1748-C00 Set of 33 steel specimens
AD1748-C01 Blank specimen (dummy panel)
AD1748-C02 Silicon carbide paper, 240 grit (pack of 12 sheets)
AD1748-C03 Set of 20 Alundum air diffusers
AD1748-C04 Airplane cloth
TA009C-N00 ASTM 9C thermometer (-5°C/+110°C)