Copper Corrosion of LPG
The apparatus consists of a benchtop steel case containing a stainless steel bath with a cover with up to eight jackets that allow the introduction of the vessels and a control box containing all the electronics.
- Enamel finished steel case, benchtop model.
- Stainless steel bath equipped with a cover with holes for the insertion of the vessels; covers with hook for the vessels.
- Electric stirrer.
- Control thermometer jacket on the bath cover.
- Microprocessor thermoregulator with PID action and built-in temperature display 0.1°C accuracy. Probe: PT100 RTD.
- Working range: from ambient to 80°C. Regulation accuracy ± 0.1°C.
- Safety device against overheating and low-level.
- Easy access control box placed on the right side of the apparatus and containing all the electronics: anodized aluminium control panel with English written indications.
- English written user manual.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections. Power consumption 2500 W.
- CE marked.
- Four, six and eight-position version available.
AD1838-100 Apparatus for four vessels. Dimensions (l x w x h): 640 x 400 x 600 mm. Weight: kg 40 approx.
AD1838-110 Apparatus for six vessels. Dimensions (l x w x h): 700 x 400 x 600 mm. Weight: kg 45 approx.
AD1838-120 Apparatus for eight vessels. Dimensions (l x w x h): 760 x 400 x 600 mm. Weight: kg 50 approx.
AD1838-A00 Stainless steel cylinder with valves
AD1838-A01 Spare needle valve A
AD1838-A02 Spare needle valve B
AD1838-A03 ASTM Copper Strip Corrosion Standard
AD1838-A04 Strip vise for one strip
AD1838-A05 Strip vise for four strips
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
AD1838-C00 O-ring gasket
AD1838-C01 Copper strip 75 x 12.5 x 3 mm
AD1838-C02 Silicon carbide paper 100 grit, 12 sheets
AD1838-C03 Silicon carbide grains, 0.5 kg
AD1838-C04 Silicon carbide paper 150 grit, 12 sheets
AD1838-C05 Silicon carbide paper 240 grit, 12 sheets
AD1838-C06 Viewing flat test tube
TA012C-N00 ASTM 12C thermometer (-20°C/+102°C)