Corrosion of Cast Aluminium Alloys
The apparatus consists of a base supporting one or two heat-transfer corrosion cells. Cells are rated for a working pressure up to 40 psi and working temperature up to 160 °C. An electronic timer permits to set the test duration while an electronic thermostat is used to control the temperature.
- Enamel finished benchtop steel base.
- Safety screen surrounding the cell(s).
- Heat transfer corrosion cell composed by a Pyrex-glass cell with stainless steel top and bottom plates.
- Stainless steel heat transfer bar. 950 W coaxial heater piloted through a solid state relay.
- Stainless steel manifold mounted on the top plate and equipped with purge valve, pressure relief valve and gage.
- Filling nozzle with cap on the top plate.
- Four stainless steel rods for assembly.
- Electronic thermoregulator with PID action and built-in digital display. Probe: type K thermocouple. In the twin-unit, an independent thermostat for each position is adopted.
- Working range: from ambient to 160°C.
- Safety device against overheating.
- Electronic timer: it is possible to preset the test duration. When the preset time is elapsed, the heater is automatically turned off. In the twin-unit, an independent timer for each position is adopted.
- English written user manual.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections. Power consumption: 2200 W (twin unit) and 1100 W (single unit).
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 800 x 350 x 850h mm (twin unit) and 450 x 350 x 850h mm (single unit).
- CE marked.
AD4340-100 Single-unit apparatus
AD4340-110 Double-unit apparatus
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
AD4340-C00 SpecimensAD4340-C01 Pyrex glass cell
AD4340-C02 Viton gasket
AD4340-C03 Type K thermocouple