Hydrolitic stability of hydraulic fluids
The apparatus consists of a benchtop oven with a turntable inside that can carry four or eight 200 ml Coca-Cola bottles. The turntable rotates the bottles at 5 rpm.
- Enamel finished benchtop steel case.
- Stainless steel inside.
- Stainless steel heater.
- High-efficiency thermal insulation.
- Machined aluminium turntable with supports for 200 ml Coca-Cola bottles.
- Safety switch that stops the turntable when the door is open.
- Microprocessor controlled thermoregulator, PID action with built-in digital display 0.1°C accuracy. Probe: Pt100 RTD. Regulation accuracy ± 0.5°C.
- Safety devices against overheating.
- Working range: from ambient to 100°C.
- One capping press.
- Easy access control box placed on the right side of the apparatus containing all the electronics: anodized aluminium control panel with english written indications.
- English written user manual.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections. Power consumption 1500 W.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 800 x 600 x 650 approx. Weight: kg 80 approx.
- CE marked.
AD2619-100 Four-place apparatus
AD2619-110 Eight-place apparatus
AD2619-A00 Filtration assembly
AD2619-A01 Set of 100 filters diam. 47 mm
AD2619-A02 Vacuum flask, 500 ml
AD2619-A03 Capping press
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
AD2619-C00 Coca-Cola bottle
AD2619-C01 Pack of 50 caps with gaskets
AD2619-C02 Copper strips
Specifications may vary without notice.